In today's world it seems like there is never enough time in our day to accomplish everything that we would like to. Between the responsibilities that we have of raising a family, succeeding at work and keeping up with our own busy schedules, nurturing our marriage can easily move down on our list of priorities.
Harvest Temple Couples Ministry is designed to help you divorce-proof your marriage and inspire you to put life back into your marriage.
Come join couples that come together each third Sunday at 7:00 PM
for a night of laughter, small groups, creative videos, a practical message that will offer you essentials for a healthy marriage.
Each event is presented around one of the following Six Essential of a Healthy Marriage:
- Trust God - We believe the number one essential is to allow God to control our lives and our marriages.
- Cultivate Communication - Being understood and understanding your spouse is a key to a successful marriage. We want to help you develop great communication with your spouse.
- Nurture Romance - The power of romance and intimacy can be a marriage's greatest ally or it can become its greatest enemy. We want to help couples recognize that we each have unique needs and remember that our spouse has unique needs as well.
- Celebrate Differences - God created men and women to be totally different. As couples we can use those differences to complement and serve each other or we can allow our differences to push us apart. We believe that couples should seek to understand, love and accept each other's differences.
- Hurry Home - Spending time together as a family is an important priority in a successful marriage. We believe that the grass is always greener where you water it so our schedules must reflect the priority of home.
- Finish Together - One essential that every healthy marriage needs is security. We believe that couples need to know that together they can work anything out.